In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012, Kim Gold is required to take the necessary precautions, both administrative and technical to safeguard your personal data against loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, usage, alteration or destruction. Your personal data provided to Kim shall be kept confidential, except to disclose to the following parties but is not limited to:
- Any persons, government agencies, statutory authorities and/or industry regulators whom we are compelled or required to do pursuant to any law.
- Our auditors, consultants, lawyers, accountants and/or advisors
You may be asked to provide your Personal Data from time to time, through several sources including but not limited to phone, email, social media platforms and in-person, during your transaction and dealings with Kim. The Personal Data processed by us may include, but is not limited to name, identity card number or passport number, age, occupation or job title, residence address, telephone number, email, credit card and bank account information.
We will process Personal Data for any of the following purposes, but not limited to:
- To process your transaction with us
- To respond to your requests, enquiries or feedback
- To comply with and to make disclosure under any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by laws, guideline and codes applicable to us
- For security and fraud prevention
- To provide advertising and promotional material regarding our campaign, products and services which delivery may be mainly via newsletter.
- To process your job application
You are not obliged to provide the personal data as may be required by us but we may not able to complete the transaction as the Precious Stones and Precious Metals (Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing) prohibits us to do so.